Friday, September 14, 2012

Week 2 of TEFL


Second week was definitely a bit more intense than the first.  Grammar work became more difficult, phonetics confuses the shit out of me, had to teach two lessons and we were assigned two big projects due in the fourth week.  It definitely didn't help that I got some sort of bug or food poisoning and was sick all week so in all my free time I just slept (or was in the bathroom).  And of course when your sick, that's when homesickness hits too, and Ax is out in the middle of nowhere with no form of contact at all (no phone, no skype, no internet, nothing).  I finally gave in and started taking the antibiotic the travel clinic had prescribed before I left.  I'm finally feeling better.... I just hope it lasts.  Doesn't make for the most exciting post, sorry if it was mopey, but figured I'd give an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment